Recent News from the Trail Regional Airport
- January 18, 2017 - YZZ Passenger Volume Shows Solid Growth for 2016
- November 14, 2016 - Trail Airport, Nav Canada Approves Lower Approach Limits
- September 13, 2016 - Contract awarded for supply of a pre-engineered building in the amount of $360,880 and the installation of the building concrete slab and foundations in the amount of $122,540 to Pacific Apex.
- June 21, 2016 - Expansion coming to Trail Regional Airport. The Government of British Columbia is providing $1.18 million in B.C. Air Access Program funding to support a new terminal building at the Trail Regional Airport. See the renderings for the proposed terminal building here.
- March 8, 2016 - Trail Regional Airport, February 2016 Summary
- May 4, 2015 - Trail/Kelowna Flight Discontinued out of Trail Regional Airport
- January 10, 2015 - Airport set to welcome Kelowna flights
- December 23, 2014 - City of Trail Moving Forward with Trail Regional Airport Plan
- November 19, 2014 - Trail Regional Airport Lowers Approach Minimums to Improve All-Weather Access
- November 14, 2014 - Pacific Coastal Airlines Announces New Non-Stop Service between Trail and Kelowna BC Effective Monday, January 12, 2015
- March 3, 2014 - City of Trail Hires Full-Time Airport Manager for Trail Regional Airport
- February 25, 2014 - City of Trail Celebrates Take Over of Trail Regional Airport on February 15, 2014
To receive the latest news from the Trail Regional Airport, sign up for the City of Trail's eNews.