1875 Columbia Avenue
250 364-0888 or 250 368-6484
Hours of Operation
Take a virtual tour of the facility.
Built in 1996 this multimillion-dollar facility has won several awards for its design and structure. As the largest aquatic center and multi-spot facility between Kelowna and Cranbrook , the Trail Aquatic and Leisure center serves as the hub of competition and recreation in the West Kootenay swimming and fitness world.
In addition to the 8 lane, 25m competition pool, there is a vast play pool featuring numerous water features to entertain kids of all ages. There is also a separate clean and state of the art fitness centre featuring a variety of workout equipment for people of all ages, abilities, and workout goals.
The Trail Aquatic & Leisure Centre is proud to have hosted two BCSSA Provincial Swim Championships, Regional Swim Championships, and is home to the Trail Stingrays Swim Club and the Trail Winter Swim Club.
- Pools - Main pool (8 lane, 25 m competition pool), leisure pool, hot tub
- Diving boards: 3 meter and 1 meter
- Water features
- Steam room
- Competition electronic scoreboard
- Change rooms - family, men's and women's
- Fitness Centre - 4 treadmills, upright bikes, spin bikes, Octane elliptical machines, AMT machines, free weights, functional trainer, Paramount selectorized machines, plate loaded equipment and balance training equipment.
- Meeting rooms
- Wheelchair accessible