The Trail Market on the Esplanade
Join us this summer! The Trail Market on the Esplanade, hosted by the City of Trail and the United Way of Trail & District, takes place along the picturesque river walk in Trail BC on select Friday mornings and Wednesday evenings. This community market features entertainment, a Family Zone and various vendors who sell fresh produce, handmade jewellery, fragrant soaps, fashionable clothing, sweet and savoury baking, home décor items, ready-to-eat food and more.
Interested vendors can download the Vendor Application Form here, and the Vendor Rules Regulations here. For more information, call the United Way or Trail & District at 250-364-0999 or email email@example.com.
Download the promo poster here. Download the market logo here.
2017 Trail Market on the Esplanade Dates
- June 9, featuring Thomas & Bentley
- June 23, featuring That Girl & Earl
- July 7, featuring That Girl & Earl
- July 21, featuring Tim Bourchier
- August 4, featuring Ron Halliday
- August 18, featuring That Girl & Earl
- September 15, featuring That Girl & Earl
Wednesday Evenings, 4-8pm
- July 12, featuring Ron Halliday
- August 30, featuring Hy2
- September 6, featuring Hy2
Special Spooktacular edition, 10am - 3pm
- Saturday October 28th, featuring That Girl & Earl